ITALY: Deutsche Bank cuts Campari rating
"Due to the strong outperformance over the past two years, Campari's share price is only three euros away from our target price," said Deutsche in a Research note.
"Once again the company's reputation for delivering has been maintained."
The rum market may be dominated by white rum - and by one brand in particular - but Larry Watson, managing director, distribution division, at Jamaican rum producer, J Wray & Nephew, believes there is...
Flavoured vodkas have been a major success story in the US where they have prospered on the back of strong sector growth and premiumisation. With European markets also showing consistent growth and so...
Davide Campari-Milano has posted a slight rise in net sales and profits for the first nine months of this year....
Davide Campari-Milano SpA has amassed a EUR500m war chest for acquisitions, according to the Italian company's CEO Enzo Visone....
Campari has had its rating cut....
Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A. has seen a 2.6% rise in sales drive growth across all profitability indicators in the first half of the year....
US investment house Citigroup Smith Barney has cut its rating on Italian drinks group Davide Campari-Milano SpA from "buy" to "hold"....
Goldman Sachs has initiated coverage of Davide Campari-Milano shares....
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down