Deutsch Family Wine & Spirits signs distribution deal
Deutsch Family Wine & Spirits, which imports Australian brand Yellow Tail into the US, has signed a five-year deal distribution deal with Glazer's across eight states.
Glazer's will have exclusive rights to the Deutsch Family portfolio in Arkansas, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Missouri, Ohio, Oklahoma and Texas, the companies said in a press release. "I am thrilled to be renewing our agreements with my friends at Glazer’s," said Deutsch Family's CEO, Peter Deutsch.
In 2013, Deutsch Family bought Eppa Wine Company's Eppa SuperFruit Sangria brand for an undisclosed sum.
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Fruit-flavoured beer? Think of the kids - Comment
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Drinks industry's gender failure - Consumer Trends
- Gallo's vineyard footprint in California - The map
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Asahi’s Peroni Ambra - NPD
- Irish whiskey hails bid to relax distillery sales
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends