US: Deutsch Family Wine & Spirits revamps Cigar Zin
Click through to view Deutsch Family Wine & Spirits' Cigar Zin
Deutsch Family Wine & Spirits has unveiled a flavour and packaging overhaul of its Cigar Zin brand.
The US company, in partnership with Sonoma's Vintage Wine Estates, is backing the Zinfandel's relaunch with an ad campaign, Deutsch said yesterday (20 December). Cigar Zin was first launched in 1997 by Cosentino Winery.
"We've enhanced the wine and label and are ready to bring it to more consumers,” Deutsch president Tom Steffanci said.
Cigar Zin will be available across the US from next month and costs US17.99 per 75cl bottle.
In October, Deutsch launched a US ad campaign for the Australian wine brand Yellow Tail.
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1