Product Launch - US: Demitri’s Gourmet Mixes' Demitri’s Margarita Mix
Click through to view Demitri’s Gourmet Mixes' Demitri’s Margarita Mix
Demitri’s Gourmet Mixes' Demitri’s Margarita Mix
Category - Cocktail mix
Available - From 1 May
Location - US, specific details not released
Price - MSRP of US$7.99 per 32oz bottle
Distribution - Demitri’s Gourmet Mixes
Seattle-based Demitri’s Gourmet Mixes has lined up the launch of a traditional and a low-calorie margarita mix in the US. The 32oz bottles can make around ten cocktails, according to the company.
Demitri’s Gourmet Mixes was founded by bartender Demitri Pallis. The firm also produces three Bloody Mary mix flavour profiles and two rim salts.
A great-tasting, all-natural margarita doesn't always have to be made from scratch thanks to a pair of margarita mixes being introduced by Demitri Pallis.
“Made without preservatives, gluten and high fructose corn syrup, the mixes are designed for people who seek premium-quality cocktails,” said Pallis, already well-known for Demitri’s All-Natural Bloody Mary Seasonings.
“There is nothing artificial of any kind and there are only five ingredients in our Traditional Margarita Mix,” remarks Pallis, noting that existing commercial margarita mixes tend to be too sweet or too bitter, or filled with preservatives, artificial coloring and flavoring, and corn syrup or cellulose gum. Some even contain such unlikely ingredients as wine.
“I wanted to develop a new margarita mix because what’s out there now just doesn’t measure up,” Pallis says. “Like our Demitri’s Bloody Mary Seasonings, this product stands up to anything and everything available in the marketplace, and we couldn’t be more proud of the results.”
The sweet-and-sour margarita is the most popular tequila-based beverage in the world and consistently ranks among the top 10 most popular drinks in the United States. In the midst of a new national passion for well-crafted cocktails, consumers’ palates are more educated, demanding high-quality, natural ingredients to create the best possible cocktail experience.
Balancing lime concentrate, cane sugar, filtered water and citric acid (vitamin C) – and measuring just 65 calories per 3-ounce portion size – Demitri’s formula allows any bartender or host to deliver a top-shelf, hand-crafted and consistent margarita as fast as the guest can say “uno mas, por favor.” Just add high-quality tequila, a squeeze of fresh lime, triple sec or Cointreau, and every customer is a repeat customer.
Responding to the public’s calorie- and carb-consciousness, Demitri’s Margarita Mix is also offered in a low-calorie version sweetened with stevia and a hint of cane sugar, containing only 38 calories per 3-oz serving.
“The flavor on our new mix is clean and natural with nothing artificial unlike many of the ‘skinny’ versions on the market,” says Pallis, a seasoned Seattle mixologist. “Demitri’s Bloody Mary Seasonings make it easy for bartenders to look good every time they make a drink and the same is true for Demitri’s Margarita Mix.”
Demitri’s Margarita Mix will be available May 1 (just in time for Cinco de Mayo) in one-liter (32 oz.) bottles that make approximately 10 cocktails.
Original source: Company Release
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Will Coca-Cola Co’s Dunkin’ Donuts move pay off?
- Heineken's Q3 2016 results - Preview
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- Analysts upbeat on Pernod Ricard's US success
- Diageo weathers Thailand alcohol ban
- SWA's David Frost to leave for foreign office role
- Stock Spirits appointments provoke investor unrest
- Seedlip eyes global growth with export deal
- Altria raises Anheuser-Busch InBev holding
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends