SERBIA: Delta Holding opens mineral water plant - report
Delta Holding has opened a EUR20m (US$27.6m) non-carbonated mineral water bottling plant in Serbia, according to local reports.
The Serbian company will use the facility, located near Valjevo in the Kolubara region of the country, for its Aqua Gala brand, the reports said yesterday (11 September).
The plant covers some 7,000 sq m, and has a bottling capacity of 12,000 PET bottles and 6,000 glass bottles per hour. According to the reports, the plant will initially employ 40 people.
A recent BBC TV documentary in the UK has re-opened the debate about the environmental costs of bottled water. Annette Farr believes the documentary was one-sided and irresponsible....
The Borjomi Group has made its first water acquisition in Russia, according to local reports....
UK soft drinks group Britvic has added a 250ml single-serve pack to its Robinsons Smooth Juice range....
Coca-Cola Icecek has launched Coca-Cola Zero in Turkey. The zero calorie brand has now been launched in over 50 countries, including the US and UK....
Calypso has announced plans to launch a tropical juice addition to its soft drinks range to celebrate this year's Fairtrade Fortnight in the UK....
The Coca-Cola Co. has declared a long term goal to recycle or reuse all of the aluminium beverage cans that it sells in the US....
PepsiCo has given details of its latest quarterly dividend....
Coca-Cola North America has introduced two additions to its Minute Maid Enhanced Juices line in the US....
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018