USA: Delicato Vineyards names Balzac as PR Agency
Delicato Vineyards has retained Balzac Communications & Marketing of Napa as its sole public relations agency, winery Vice President of Marketing Kathy McAfee announced today. Balzac will be responsible for all public relations activities for the winery and its wines, including Delicato Family Vineyards wines, Monterra wines and the upcoming release of its new ultra-premium wine, Delicato Monterey Vine Select. "This is a dynamic and exciting time for our winery," she added. "Our goal is to be recognized as a highly regarded wine brand. We have in place remarkable resources, including our world-class San Bernabe vineyard in Monterey, and a winemaking and production team which is second to none. In short, we have an excellent story to tell and Balzac's creativity and expertise will help us tell it." Founded in 1924, Delicato winery has developed a remarkable portfolio of vineyard properties, including the famous San Bernabe Vineyard in Monterey. From these estate vineyards, the family is introducing a series of world-class, award - winning premium wines bearing the Monterra, Delicato Monterey and Delicato Family Vineyards labels. Balzac Communications & Marketing was founded in 1991 by Paul Wagner, and has become the leading Public Relations Agency in the wine business. Based in Napa, the agency specializes in food, wine, and hospitality public relations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- Diageo " knew United Spirits would be complicated”
- It's not all bad for Diageo - Analysis
- Diageo, Heineken and NBL in South Africa & Namibia
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Bacardi creates Bacardi rum marketing role
- Tesco pulls small carton-size Ribena, Rubicon, Cap
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research