US: Delicato names marketing boss
Steve Morgan has been named vice president of marketing for Delicato Family Vineyards, the top-10 US winery.
Morgan will be responsible for development and implementation of the company's product lines, new business growth, and for management of all Delicato brands, including Delicato Family Vineyards, Monterra, Encore and Clay Station. He will be headquartered in the Delicato executive offices in the Napa Valley.
"The addition of Steve Morgan to our team reflects the importance we put on increasing the company's innovation and proven leadership in building strong brands. He will be a tremendous asset to both tactical and strategic planning and to our sales team," said Vincent Indelicato, chairman of the board. "He brings a wealth of marketing and diversified management experience to Delicato."
Morgan comes to Delicato from Beringer Blass Wine Estates, where he was most recently vice president of wine education after holding the position as vice president of marketing - premium division.
Prior to that, Morgan was the senior director of marketing for Gallo of Sonoma.
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets