US: Delicato Family Vineyards snaps up Black Stallion Winery
Delicato Family Vineyards is set to acquire Napa Valley-based Black Stallion Winery.
The Californian wine firm announced yesterday (4 May) that the transaction, which is for an undisclosed sum, will “fulfil the (Indelicato) family's dream of owning an estate in the Napa Valley”.
“The third generation has had an eye on the Napa Valley for some time,” said Delicato's CEO and president, Chris Indelicato. “My brother Jay and I ... are proud to honour the family's legacy of producing wines from California's most prestigious growing regions.”
Black Stallion Winery is located three miles north of the town of Napa.
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Focus - Heineken's Q3 Performance by Region
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch