INDIA: Delhi government expects duty hike of Rs 70 crore after tax changes
Following the changes made in its state excise policy, the Delhi government is expecting to collect an additional excise duty of around Rs 70 crore. The increase is expected to come from increased liquor sales and an increase in liquor licensing fees, after the government decided to allow private companies to sell liquor in the capital.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites