NZ: Delegat's Group gears up for share issue
The New Zealand wine producer Delegat's Group Ltd is planning a capital notes sale, which it hopes will raise NZ$35m. The money will be used to help finance a share issue next year.
The company hopes to conduct a NZ$40m share issue in mid-2005s to finance international growth.
Funds from the notes sale are needed to cover the NZ$3.4m cost of the issue.
The money will also be used to retire bank debt so new loans can be extended for the construction of a winery in Marlborough, preliminary expenses from a Hawke's Bay winery, and working capital.
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q3 & YTD
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Pernod Ricard sends Martell Mumm PJ head to Asia
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research