NZ: Delegat's calms share leap concerns
Delegat's Group has moved to clarify a recent leap in its share price.
The New Zealand wine company was responding to a request from the New Zealand Stock Exchange today (9 March). Delegat's saw its share price rise to NZ$2.78 today, a 10.32% rise since the market closed yesterday.
The company pointed to an article in today's New Zealand Herald, which dealt with the current grape harvest for the country's wine industry as a whole. "In addition, Goldman Sachs JB Were (NZ) Ltd released their own research report on Delegat's yesterday," the company added.
No further details were given.
Last month, Delegat's posted a 59% leap in sales for the last six months of 2006. Net profit for the period almost doubled to NZ$6.4m (US$4.4m).
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Editor's Viewpoint – What I've Learnt About Chile
- Will the Selfie Prove the Tonic for Beauty Drinks?
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review