NZ: Delegat's calms share leap concerns
Delegat's Group has moved to clarify a recent leap in its share price.
The New Zealand wine company was responding to a request from the New Zealand Stock Exchange today (9 March). Delegat's saw its share price rise to NZ$2.78 today, a 10.32% rise since the market closed yesterday.
The company pointed to an article in today's New Zealand Herald, which dealt with the current grape harvest for the country's wine industry as a whole. "In addition, Goldman Sachs JB Were (NZ) Ltd released their own research report on Delegat's yesterday," the company added.
No further details were given.
Last month, Delegat's posted a 59% leap in sales for the last six months of 2006. Net profit for the period almost doubled to NZ$6.4m (US$4.4m).
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Diageo rolls out vegan Baileys Almande Almondmilk
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends