Product Launch - UK: Del Monte's Just Juice Mango
Click through to view Del Monte's Just Juice Mango
Del Monte's Just Juice Mango
Category - Still juice, mango
Available - From this week
Location - UK, wholesalers
Price - Info not yet available, comes in 1-litre cartons
Distribution - The Gerber Juice Co
The Gerber Juice Co has released an exclusive flavour of Del Monte's Just Juice range to the UK market.
Del Monte's Just Juice Mango is made with Alphonso mango from India, the company said yesterday (11 October). The company hopes to gain from the growing popularity of exotic flavours in the UK, with mango blends growing about 20% year-on-year, according to IRI figures, Gerber said.
In July, just-drinks' Ray Rowlands noted that, while cola and orange are still the top-selling drinks flavours in the world, global tastes are slowly changing.
Just Juice launches a new mango juice drink as Britons’ taste for exotic flavours increases.
With more than 25 years of expertise in creating juice and juice drinks, Just Juice has long been the trusted brand for superior quality and taste. The new juice drink contains the high quality Alphonso mango sourced from India, renowned for its sweetness and rich flavour.
Exotic flavours are soaring in the popularity within the UK, with mango blends growing more than most flavours year on year. According to recent data*, mango juice and juice blends are now worth 54m (+19.1% YOY), with volumes now at 34.8 million litres (+23.1% YOY).
Just Juice mango is available in a 1 litre carton from cash and carries and wholesalers. It is a positive edition to the already extensive Just Juice range of orange, apple, cranberry, grapefruit, tomato and pineapple which are available in one shot and 1 litre sizes.
Just Juice appeals to the shopper who prefers a trusted brand over own label for their mid-week treat or top up between main shops. The smaller formats are great for lunchboxes, desk and dashboard diners, wanting refreshment on the go.
Tony Gill, UK Commercial Director, said, “With the huge demand for exotic flavours our Just Juice mango juice drink is the ideal next addition to the Just Juice range. Alphonso mangoes are regarded as some of the finest available and really give this drink its distinctive taste."
Original source: Company Release
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Comment - IPO Launch a Tonic for Fever-Tree
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- NPD - Moët Hennessy’s Glenmorangie Dornoch
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- Pernod blames rule changes for Plymouth GI drop
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research