Product Launch – AUS/UK: De Bortoli's Rococo Rosé
Click through to see De Bortoli's Rococo Rosé
De Bortoli's Rococo Rosé
Category - Wine, Australia, Yarra valley, sparkling rosé, 12% abv
Available - From January
Location - UK, listings not currently specified
Price - GBP14.99 (US$23.75) per 75cl bottle
Distribution - De Bortoli Wines
Rococo Rosé, a blend of Chardonnay (78%), Pinot Meunier (8%) and Pinot Noir (14%), will be released next month to coincide with the Australia Day Tastings in London on 29 January.
The wine joins last years launch of Rococo Blanc de Blancs by De Bortoli portfolio. Both wines are named after the art and design Rococo movement of 18th century Europe.
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- NPD: The Craft Cocktail Revolution
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Interview - WoSA chief executive
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division
- Diageo's Smirnoff Sours
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- 'Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery'
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks