US: DC Brands signs NJ distribution deal
DC Brands has sealed a distribution agreement with the Budweiser distributor High Grade Beverage of South Brunswick, New Jersey.
The company's president, Dick Pearce, said: "Although Budweiser is certainly a very sizable portion of their portfolio, the High Grade team has proven themselves to be extremely effective at distributing many other non-alcoholic beverages as well. This partnership will provide DC Brands International with full distribution throughout the New Jersey counties of Middlesex, Somerset, Hunterdon, Union, Morris, Warren, Sussex and Passaic."
Pearce continued: "They will receive their first shipment the middle of next week and we will be sending some people back to New Jersey to help their team with the launch. We have a pretty aggressive offer for their top accounts designed to get us on as many premium shelves as we can by Halloween. We believe this relationship should translate to more than 3,000 cases per month by Q1 of '06 and then continue to climb through the prime spring and summer months."
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- SABMiller, Carlsberg, Heineken: Poland's beer itch
- Diageo, Heineken and NBL in South Africa & Namibia
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Diageo hit by SEC investigation in US
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- Global business development head to quit Diageo
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research