US: DC Brands signs NJ distribution deal
DC Brands has sealed a distribution agreement with the Budweiser distributor High Grade Beverage of South Brunswick, New Jersey.
The company's president, Dick Pearce, said: "Although Budweiser is certainly a very sizable portion of their portfolio, the High Grade team has proven themselves to be extremely effective at distributing many other non-alcoholic beverages as well. This partnership will provide DC Brands International with full distribution throughout the New Jersey counties of Middlesex, Somerset, Hunterdon, Union, Morris, Warren, Sussex and Passaic."
Pearce continued: "They will receive their first shipment the middle of next week and we will be sending some people back to New Jersey to help their team with the launch. We have a pretty aggressive offer for their top accounts designed to get us on as many premium shelves as we can by Halloween. We believe this relationship should translate to more than 3,000 cases per month by Q1 of '06 and then continue to climb through the prime spring and summer months."
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- This week in spirits & wine
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Craft, imports near 50% share in US on-trade
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts