US: DC Brands appoints sales director
Energy drink manufacturer DC Brands International has appointed Ashley Coors as national director of distributor sales.
Coors will be in charge of distribution across the US and working with the company's distributors for its Hard Nutrition products.
Her new team will focus on "solidifying distribution and gaining authorisations with all of the key players in the industry", the company said today (25 July).
Richard Pearce, CEO of DC Brands, said: "Ashley is a consummate professional with a heritage and pedigree in the beverage industry that goes back over 100 years. We have been meeting with Ashley and discussing her joining our team for better than a month and we are very proud to announce that we have been able to come to terms."
DC Brands International appointed Martin Bykowsky to the position of chief financial officer in February.
Sectors: Beer & cider
Cadbury officially put its Australian soft drinks business up for sale this week following a strategic review of the business....
While the past 12 months have been difficult for many soft drinks companies, notably in North America, the last year has seen continued development in better-for-you categories, notably enhanced water...
Concern over environmental impacts and the need for functionality have precipitated many notable packaging innovations in the soft drinks arena. Simon Maddrell of Euromonitor International takes a loo...
Drought conditions have made the last few years tough for Australian wine producers. But while one might have expected the extended hot and dry conditions to be a fillip for the soft drinks sector, fi...
A recent report has warned that confidence in the soft drinks industry in Europe is on the slide....
Coca-Cola GB has announced that two of its brand directors have been promoted to other key roles within the The Coca-Cola Co....
Leading Brands has posted a slowing of net loss in its third quarter, despite a slide in sales in the period....
DNA Beverage Corp, the US energy drinks group, has promoted Russ Rickon to vice president of national sales....
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Should Boston Beer Co put up the For Sale sign?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- AB InBev snaps up Italy's Birra del Borgo
- Smirnoff Ice Electric flavours - NPD
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends