US: DC Brands appoints drinks veteran to board
DC Brands has announced the addition of an industry veteran to its board of directors.
The firm said yesterday (17 July) that it has appointed Jim Randall in an advisory role, taking advantage of his experience within the beverage industry.
Randall, who has previously worked with a number of beverage companies including Pepsi, Nantucket Nectars, Glaceau and Izze, will look to up DC's distribution footprint and extend the brand's presence in grocery, convenience stores and food service.
Randall said: "What truly attracted me to DC Brands is president and CEO Richard Pearce. He has that dynamic personality that's required to take a very competitive category and come up with a top package."
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends