NZ: DB on target in first quarter
New Zealand brewer, DB Group, announced at its AGM on Tuesday that its first quarter earnings are on target, though the company has not published any figures at this stage.
In November, DB Group reported a net profit for the year to Sept 30 of NZ$58.3 million, against NZ$23 million the year before. Profits had been boosted by a net gain of NZ34.7 million from the sale of Corbans Wines to Montana Group.
- Analysis - Will Diageo call time on wine?
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- Martell's CEO & chairman, Philippe Guettat
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- Currency woes hurt Latin American FTZs - Diageo
- A-B InBev snaps up Bogotá Beer Co in Colombia
- Diageo considers wine operations sale
- A-B InBev approves new chairman
- Beam Suntory defeats 'handmade' lawsuit
- Bacardi widens Craigellachie footprint to Asia
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo Plc in Wine (World)
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets