UK: Day of the Dead bottle chosen as Hornitos limited edition
Beam Global Spirits & Wine's Hornitos Reposado Tequila brand
Beam Global Spirits & Wine has announced the winning bottle design for a limited edition run in the UK of its Hornitos Reposado Tequila brand.
The company said today (25 August) that its UK distributor, Maxxium UK, has been running a competition with body art and tattoo magazine Skin Deep to design a bottle for the Reposado variant. The competition to create the bottle invited the body art community to come up with a tattoo-inspired design that “conveyed the authenticity” of the brand, Maxxium said.
Tattoo artist Andi Hopgood was chosen, with a design which took inspiration from the traditional Mexican 'Day of the Dead' celebrations.
Hornitos will subsequently launch 500 limited edition bottles exclusively in the UK this autumn. The bottle will be available to pour in selected Tequila bars across the country.
Diageo's results last week spelt out one strong message, as far as M&A nut Richard Woodard is concerned. Let's watch him clap his hands and jump up and down as he tells us what he heard....
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites