US: Davis Beverage to distribute Skinny Water
Skinny Nutritional Corp has signed a distribution agreement in the US with Davis Beverage Group for its Skinny Water brand.
Skinny Water's 'zero-calorie' beverages will be distributed by Davis Beverage Group in a territory extending from Montgomery County, Pennsylvania to State College, Pennsylvania and areas of Northern New Jersey.
The addition of Davis Beverage Group "accelerates and solidifies" Skinny Nutritional Corp's expansion effort in these areas, the company said today (10 November).
Davis Beverage Group currently distributes national brands such as 7 UP, Sunkist, Canada Dry Ginger Ale, Snapple, Nantucket Nectars, and Welch's.
Ron Wilson, president and CEO of Skinny Nutritional Corp, said: "We are focused on strategic distribution agreements with quality distributors. This agreement will strengthen Skinny Water's distribution, targeting grocery, convenience, and drug stores, gyms, salons, spas, as well as support Skinny Water's current retail sales."
Skinny Nutritional Corp also expanded the distribution of its Skinny Water brand in the US in August.
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Sustainability in Wine - Part II
- just the Ten - Top Analyses of 2014
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- Coca-Cola Co promotes CEO's assistant to sales job
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018