ITALY: Davide Campari-Milano issues dividend, adds director
Davide Campari-Milano has announced details of its latest dividend payment.
The Italian spirits and wine group, which owns brands including Skyy vodka and Glen Grant Scotch whisky, said at Campari's shareholder meeting yesterday (29 April), a dividend of EUR0.11 per share was approved, an increase of 10% on last year's dividend of EUR0.10 per share. The dividend will be paid on 8 May, the company said.
Also at the meeting, company CEO Bob Kunze-Concewitz was confirmed as joining Campari's board as a director.
Last month, the Italy-based wine, spirits and soft drinks company said that full-year group net profit in 2007 rose by 6.9% on 2006 - at actual exchange rates - coming in at EUR125.2m. Net sales for the year were also up, by 2.7% at EUR957.5m.
Gloomy talk of a global economic slowdown have so far failed to dilute growth in the US vodka category. One of the better known contenders in the segment - if only for its ocean blue-coloured bottle -...
In its elegant decanter, Patrón is a symbol of the maturing Tequila market. Its traditional 'shooter and slammer' image is long gone and in its place is a much more sophisticated drink now sipped by s...
Skyy Spirits has launched a new corporate website....
Italian drinks group Campari has begun building a new factory to produce spirits brands in Brazil....
US premium drinks group Skyy Spirits, part of the Campari group, has announced the promotion of Gerry Ruvo to the position of chairman....
The Marin Institute has attacked alcohol companies in the US for failing to provide an adequate complaint system for advertising in the country....
Skyy Spirits has poached a former Constellation Brands executive to head up the brand management of its namesake vodka brand....
Campari said net sales fell 2% in its first half, as the Italian drinks group struggled to offset unfavourable exchange rates....
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends