ITALY: Davide Campari-Milano issues dividend, adds director
Davide Campari-Milano has announced details of its latest dividend payment.
The Italian spirits and wine group, which owns brands including Skyy vodka and Glen Grant Scotch whisky, said at Campari's shareholder meeting yesterday (29 April), a dividend of EUR0.11 per share was approved, an increase of 10% on last year's dividend of EUR0.10 per share. The dividend will be paid on 8 May, the company said.
Also at the meeting, company CEO Bob Kunze-Concewitz was confirmed as joining Campari's board as a director.
Last month, the Italy-based wine, spirits and soft drinks company said that full-year group net profit in 2007 rose by 6.9% on 2006 - at actual exchange rates - coming in at EUR125.2m. Net sales for the year were also up, by 2.7% at EUR957.5m.
Gloomy talk of a global economic slowdown have so far failed to dilute growth in the US vodka category. One of the better known contenders in the segment - if only for its ocean blue-coloured bottle -...
In its elegant decanter, Patrón is a symbol of the maturing Tequila market. Its traditional 'shooter and slammer' image is long gone and in its place is a much more sophisticated drink now sipped by s...
Skyy Spirits has launched a new corporate website....
Italian drinks group Campari has begun building a new factory to produce spirits brands in Brazil....
US premium drinks group Skyy Spirits, part of the Campari group, has announced the promotion of Gerry Ruvo to the position of chairman....
The Marin Institute has attacked alcohol companies in the US for failing to provide an adequate complaint system for advertising in the country....
Skyy Spirits has poached a former Constellation Brands executive to head up the brand management of its namesake vodka brand....
Campari said net sales fell 2% in its first half, as the Italian drinks group struggled to offset unfavourable exchange rates....
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- Carlsberg's Q4 & Full Year - Preview
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- Diageo's Oban Little Bay single malt Scotch - NPD
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research