Product Launch - UK: Danone's Volvic Touch of Fruit Coco-Pineapple & Volvic Touch of Fruit Cherry
Click through to view an image of the products
Volvic Touch of Fruit Coco-Pineapple & Volvic Touch of Fruit Cherry
Category - Water, flavoured
Available - rolling out this month and February
Location - All “major” UK retailers
Price - GBP1 (US$1.65) per 1.5-litre bottle, or GBP0.80 per 50cl bottle
Danone has announced details of two flavoured extensions of its Volvic water brand, to be launched exclusively in the UK.
Volvic Touch of Fruit Coco-Pineapple is described as a “Brazil-inspired” special edition variant. The other launch, Volvic Touch of Cherry is a new “core” flavour, the group said last week.
Both flavours will be available in 50cl and 1.5-litre bottles in all “major” UK retailers.
Danone also announced the roll out of other additional lines in the UK. These include a sparkling version of Volvic natural mineral water in a 1.5-litre format, currently available in Germany. A strawberry variant of its Volvic Juiced range and a new special edition Perfectly Peachy line.
Danone said it plans to launch its “biggest ever marketing campaign” in the UK later in the the year, to support the Volvic brand.
To read a preview of the global bottled water market for 2014, click here.
Danone is the global leader in bottled water. Danone has been successful at developing local and regional brands in emerging markets to support growth. In 2012, Bonafont, based almost entirely on Mexi...
Danone is the fourth largest health and wellness player, and while its core market is Western Europe it is concentrating ever more on emerging markets, in particular Asia Pacific and Latin America. Da...
Danone’s global presence in soft drinks traverses developed and emerging markets alike. While the company’s premium brands recover underpinned by European economic stability, its strong volumes in mar...
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Ethiopia competition to remain "intense" - Diageo
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Anheuser-Busch InBev lines up new chairman
- Bacardi Brown-Forman here to stay
- Carlsberg takes on Stella Artois in new campaign
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014