COMMENT: Danone, Yakult bacteria bonanza?
Danone and Yakult have announced a joint venture to sell probiotic products in India. The move marks the first entrance by either company into the Indian market, in which they are aiming to become leading players. The companies hope to benefit from the growing Indian population and the global trend towards positive nutrition, but they must exercise sensitivity to consumer demographics.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages