US: Danone Waters of America poaches Heineken executive
Danone Waters' North American unit has appointed a new marketing VP.
Olga Osminkina-Jones, a former Heineken brand director, will take on responsibility for Evian and Volvic in the region, Danone Waters of America said this week. Osminkina-Jones will also oversee marketing strategy for Badoit, a sparkling water brand available in France that is growing its distribution in the US.
Eric O’Toole, president for Danone Waters of America, said: “Olga brings tremendous experience and a successful track record of invigorating brands and accelerating brand growth. Her creativity, passion and focus on results will help make our brands more visible and relevant, which supports our mission to bring Danone Waters of America premium brands to as many people as possible and drive growth.”
For a preview of 2014 for the bottled water category, click here.
This week, just-drinks welcomes Fiona Curtin, the senior innovation manager at Heineken's division in Ireland and a just-drinks subscriber....
Danone is the fourth largest health and wellness player, and while its core market is Western Europe it is concentrating ever more on emerging markets, in particular Asia Pacific and Latin America. Da...
Heineken Romania SA is expected to consolidate its leading position in beer by further investing in its production facilities and introducing new products. After a successful 2012 for its flavoured/mi...
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Why has Heineken made a Formula 1 U-turn?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Major spirits M&A remains out of sight - analyst
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview