US: Danone Waters of America poaches Heineken executive
Danone Waters' North American unit has appointed a new marketing VP.
Olga Osminkina-Jones, a former Heineken brand director, will take on responsibility for Evian and Volvic in the region, Danone Waters of America said this week. Osminkina-Jones will also oversee marketing strategy for Badoit, a sparkling water brand available in France that is growing its distribution in the US.
Eric O’Toole, president for Danone Waters of America, said: “Olga brings tremendous experience and a successful track record of invigorating brands and accelerating brand growth. Her creativity, passion and focus on results will help make our brands more visible and relevant, which supports our mission to bring Danone Waters of America premium brands to as many people as possible and drive growth.”
For a preview of 2014 for the bottled water category, click here.
FEMSA (Fomento Economico Mexicano SA de CV) in Soft Drinks (Mexico)
FEMSA is the leading bottling company for The Coca-Cola Co in Mexico and globally. The company also manages a large retailing division under the OXXO brand with over 10,000 stores across the country a...read more
Heineken N.V. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings ...
Synopsis Canadean's "Heineken N.V. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contai...
Canadean's "Heineken UK Limited: Foodservice - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, ke...
Société Anonyme des Eaux Minérales d’Evian (SAEME) aims to improve its position in bottled water over the forecast period. The company is expected to continue to invest heavily in advertising, in part...
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages