US: Danone Waters appoints vice presidents
Danone Waters of America, subsidiary of French food and drink giant Groupe Danone, has appointed two vice presidents.
Jerome Goure joins the company as vice president, marketing, North America and Steve Finn joins as vice president, retail sales, US, the company said today (2 June).
Goure will oversee marketing and communications programming for all brands in the Danone Waters of America portfolio. Over the past nine years Goure has held a number of positions with Groupe Danone, most recently as marketing director with Danone Dairy Algeria.
Steve Finn is returning to the company to lead the US retail sales organisation for the Evian Natural Spring Water business. He spent the last three years with ConAgra Foods, most recently as director of sales, Costco team leader.
Analyst Richard Corbett takes a look at the strong performance of the carbonates category, which has been suffering in other regions....
Suntory Holdings' deal to acquire Orangina Schweppes is another step forward in the Japanese group's plan to expand overseas, writes Michelle Russell....
The banning of a TV ad for Danone's drinking yoghurt brand, Actimel, is the latest reversal to hit the probiotic food and drinks sector. Despite being one of the most prominent categories within the f...
Danone Waters has announced a switch of president and general manager at its Danone Waters of America unit....
Groupe Danone has declined to comment on a report that it agreed a EUR300m (US$450m) sum for the sale of its stake in a joint venture with China's Wahaha, ending a dispute between the two groups....
Danone said the growth of its waters division is coming from emerging markets as it posted an increase in sales for the third quarter of the year....
Danone Waters posted an increase in like-for-like sales for the third quarter and said it remains confident about next year....
Following the news this week that The Coca-Cola Co is to open a still beverage production plant in China - the company's largest single investment in still beverage production facilities in the countr...
- Industry is following the pack to patriotic party
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Diageo unveils first European Johnnie Walker House
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Diageo's Smirnoff Red, White & Berry - NPD
- Wm Grant redesigns Glenfiddich 21yo Gran Reserva
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends