US: Danone readies luxury Evian shopping website
The website, ShopEvian.com, has been launched "to further reach its (Evian's) consumer base by making its products more easily accessible through this online shopping portal", the company said yesterday (11 March).
Among the items available to buy on the site are the Limited Edition Bottle by Christian Lacroix, which was initially launched in Canada late last year, and the Evian Palace Bottle. The availability of these bottles on the website marks the first time they have been offered for general consumer purchase since being released to the market.
"Evian recognises that consumers are relying more and more on the internet to purchase goods and services," said Jeff Caswell, VP of marketing for Evian North America. "With the creation of shopevian.com, the brand has committed to offering exclusive, luxurious opportunities literally at the fingertips of on-the-go shoppers."
The new site is also accessible via Evian's flagship website, Evian.com.
With a young population and increasing demand for a wider variety of soft drinks, the Middle East represents a strong growth opportunity for soft drinks producers, both international and local. Simon ...
Describing itself as a powerhouse in the Australian FMCG sector, Coca-Cola Amatil (CCA) is certainly an iconic figure in the Australian drinks industry....
Consumer demand for natural products has sparked a new generation of energy drinks, according to new research....
Coca-Cola has launched a US$2.4bn takeover bid for the China Huiyuan Juice Group, in what could be the second largest acquisition in the US soft drink firm's history....
French food giant Danone has confirmed that its New Zealand soft drinks arm, Frucor, is under review, following speculation that a sale is imminent....
Top bottled water companies Nestlé Waters, Danone and Highland Spring, have launched a new industry lobbying association to jointly promote their sector....
Diageo has filed legal action against Chinese drinks firm Blue Blood, accusing the group of copying the packaging design used on Johnnie Walker whisky....
Shares in Nestlé dipped yesterday (7 August) in the wake of the publication of its first-half results, but analysts remain upbeat about the company's performance....
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future