Danone partners diver Tom Daley in Volvic ad push - video
Danone has announced a GBP2.6m (US$3.8m) campaign for its Volvic Touch of Fruit brand in the UK.
Olympic diver Tom Daley will front the marketing push, which is called Reveal Your Flavour. Activations include limited-edition packs, social media activity, out-of-home advertising and idents as part of Volvic's year-long sponsorship on Channel 4.
The campaign centres around Daley revealing a "surprising fact" about himself. The UK public will be asked to reveal their own facts, which may form part of the push.
"I hope to see everyone embrace their inner strength and reveal their revelations via revealyourflavour.co.uk for the chance to win a piece of fame by seeing their revelation turned into a huge digital poster at sites up and down the UK," said Daley.
Out-of-home activations will run from June until late August.
Last month, Danone announced a GBP1.8m campaign to support its Volvic Juiced brand in a bid to recruit new consumers.
For the soft drinks industry as a whole, 2016 proved to be a year of changing consumer attitudes and aggressive innovation to meet new consumer needs....
Danone de México SA de CV is primarily a leading company within dairy products. Its importance in soft drinks comes from its strong position in bottled water, where its successful Bonafont brand leads...
Danone Waters will focus on capitalising on the ongoing bottled water boom, and developing its flavoured bottled water brands....
Flavored milk is made with milk, sugar, colorings, and artificial or natural flavorings. Flavored milk provides the same essential nine nutrients as plain white milk. The demand for flavored milk is e...
Danone has launched a New Year's UK marketing campaign for Volvic that will emblazon motivational messages across packaging for the bottled water brand....
Probiotics are microorganisms, which on consumption, exert a positive effect on the health of human beings and animals. Probiotics have been generating interest among many since the 1990s....
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Diageo unveils Blender's Batch in the US
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirit Market in the Top 5 European Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts