FRANCE: DANONE Group, VALORIS, CVC Capital Partners And GIMV Launch the Incubator 'CHRYSALEAD'
DANONE Group, VALORIS and the two European private equity investors -- CVC Capital Partners and GIMV -- have created "CHRYSALEAD", a EUR 58 million Internet incubation fund.Drawing on the complementary competencies of an industrial group, a specialist in new technologies and two financial investors, "CHRYSALEAD" will be an incubator of a different kind where entrepreneurs will be at the service of entrepreneurs. "CHRYSALEAD" will invest at an early stage in the life of its portfolio companies, each company immediately benefiting from managerial and technical
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Diageo's FY performance by region - Focus
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Time to take stock of Constellation's Corona
- Diageo sets sights on alcohol-alternative trends
- SABMiller puts brakes on A-B InBev integration
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- AB InBev seeks single buyer for European beers
- Brexit "not a big deal" for Scotch - Diageo CEO
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends