FRANCE: DANONE Group, VALORIS, CVC Capital Partners And GIMV Launch the Incubator 'CHRYSALEAD'
DANONE Group, VALORIS and the two European private equity investors -- CVC Capital Partners and GIMV -- have created "CHRYSALEAD", a EUR 58 million Internet incubation fund.Drawing on the complementary competencies of an industrial group, a specialist in new technologies and two financial investors, "CHRYSALEAD" will be an incubator of a different kind where entrepreneurs will be at the service of entrepreneurs. "CHRYSALEAD" will invest at an early stage in the life of its portfolio companies, each company immediately benefiting from managerial and technical
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range