FRANCE: DANONE Group, VALORIS, CVC Capital Partners And GIMV Launch the Incubator 'CHRYSALEAD'
DANONE Group, VALORIS and the two European private equity investors -- CVC Capital Partners and GIMV -- have created "CHRYSALEAD", a EUR 58 million Internet incubation fund.Drawing on the complementary competencies of an industrial group, a specialist in new technologies and two financial investors, "CHRYSALEAD" will be an incubator of a different kind where entrepreneurs will be at the service of entrepreneurs. "CHRYSALEAD" will invest at an early stage in the life of its portfolio companies, each company immediately benefiting from managerial and technical
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages