PARIS: Danone Group Continues Expansion in North American Water Markets
Danone Group has just acquired most of the assets of Canada's Naya, Inc., including a bottling plant in Mirabel, north of Montreal, which reports sales of EUR 75 million. Founded in 1986 in Mirabel, Naya has grown rapidly in Canada and the United States, bottling natural spring water under the Naya name.The acquisition doubles Danone Group's production capacity in North America and secures reserves to underpin its strategy of growth in the northeastern United States. In Canada, the move strengthens the lead already held by Danone Group through the Labrador, Crystal Springs, Volvic, Evian and Naya brands. Investor Relations:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research