PARIS: Danone Group Continues Expansion in North American Water Markets
Danone Group has just acquired most of the assets of Canada's Naya, Inc., including a bottling plant in Mirabel, north of Montreal, which reports sales of EUR 75 million. Founded in 1986 in Mirabel, Naya has grown rapidly in Canada and the United States, bottling natural spring water under the Naya name.The acquisition doubles Danone Group's production capacity in North America and secures reserves to underpin its strategy of growth in the northeastern United States. In Canada, the move strengthens the lead already held by Danone Group through the Labrador, Crystal Springs, Volvic, Evian and Naya brands. Investor Relations:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- How soft drinks can win big with adult consumers
- Global director int'l brands, Heineken - Interview
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- SABMiller confirms price paid for Meantime
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends