PARIS: Danone Group Continues Expansion in North American Water Markets
Danone Group has just acquired most of the assets of Canada's Naya, Inc., including a bottling plant in Mirabel, north of Montreal, which reports sales of EUR 75 million. Founded in 1986 in Mirabel, Naya has grown rapidly in Canada and the United States, bottling natural spring water under the Naya name.The acquisition doubles Danone Group's production capacity in North America and secures reserves to underpin its strategy of growth in the northeastern United States. In Canada, the move strengthens the lead already held by Danone Group through the Labrador, Crystal Springs, Volvic, Evian and Naya brands. Investor Relations:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Remy Cointreau Fiscal-2017 sales - results data
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Pernod Ricard YTD fiscal-2017 sales performance
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World