FRANCE: Danone Group Announces First-Half Earnings
The Group's provisional unaudited results for the first-half are as follows: Key figures 1st-half 1st-half Change 1st-half 2000 (EUR millions) 1999 2000 (FrF millions) Sales 6,847 7,254 +5.9% 47,582 Operating income 698 770 +10.2% 5,049 Operating margin 10.2% 10.6% + 40 bp 10.6% Net income (*) 341 352 +3.3% 2,311 Earnings per share (fully diluted): Excluding capital gains/losses Eur 2.12 Eur 2.50 +17.9% FrF 16.43 Excluding capital gains/losses and Depreciation of goodwill Eur 2.48 Eur 2.96 +19.4% FrF 19.44 (*):Net income for the first-half of 1999 included a EUR 28 million capital gain on disposals; excluding this capital gain, net income rose 12.6% in the first-half of 2000. 1/ Organic Growth Quickens: sales + 8.1%
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why did Mast-Jägermeister buy Sidney Frank?
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research