FRANCE: Danone Group Announces First-Half Earnings
The Group's provisional unaudited results for the first-half are as follows: Key figures 1st-half 1st-half Change 1st-half 2000 (EUR millions) 1999 2000 (FrF millions) Sales 6,847 7,254 +5.9% 47,582 Operating income 698 770 +10.2% 5,049 Operating margin 10.2% 10.6% + 40 bp 10.6% Net income (*) 341 352 +3.3% 2,311 Earnings per share (fully diluted): Excluding capital gains/losses Eur 2.12 Eur 2.50 +17.9% FrF 16.43 Excluding capital gains/losses and Depreciation of goodwill Eur 2.48 Eur 2.96 +19.4% FrF 19.44 (*):Net income for the first-half of 1999 included a EUR 28 million capital gain on disposals; excluding this capital gain, net income rose 12.6% in the first-half of 2000. 1/ Organic Growth Quickens: sales + 8.1%
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- This week in spirits & wine
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Craft, imports near 50% share in US on-trade
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts