PARIS: Danone Group and San Benedetto Join Forces on Polish Water Market
Danone Group, the world's second largest packaged water producer, has teamed up with San Benedetto, Italy's top water brand and number 3 worldwide, in a 50/50 joint venture to enter the Polish market. At 1.3 billion liters, Poland is Central Europe's largest water market.This joint venture will produce bottled water carrying the Danone and San Benedetto brands on the still and sparkling water segments.With a per capita consumption at around 30 liters, the water market has doubled since 1994 in Poland, and further strong growth is anticipated in the years ahead.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q3 & YTD
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- BrewDog launches GBP25m crowd-funding attempt
- Global Tequila market hits new highs in 2014
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets