PARIS: Danone Group and San Benedetto Join Forces on Polish Water Market
Danone Group, the world's second largest packaged water producer, has teamed up with San Benedetto, Italy's top water brand and number 3 worldwide, in a 50/50 joint venture to enter the Polish market. At 1.3 billion liters, Poland is Central Europe's largest water market.This joint venture will produce bottled water carrying the Danone and San Benedetto brands on the still and sparkling water segments.With a per capita consumption at around 30 liters, the water market has doubled since 1994 in Poland, and further strong growth is anticipated in the years ahead.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research