PARIS: Danone Group and San Benedetto Join Forces on Polish Water Market
Danone Group, the world's second largest packaged water producer, has teamed up with San Benedetto, Italy's top water brand and number 3 worldwide, in a 50/50 joint venture to enter the Polish market. At 1.3 billion liters, Poland is Central Europe's largest water market.This joint venture will produce bottled water carrying the Danone and San Benedetto brands on the still and sparkling water segments.With a per capita consumption at around 30 liters, the water market has doubled since 1994 in Poland, and further strong growth is anticipated in the years ahead.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- Diageo " knew United Spirits would be complicated”
- It's not all bad for Diageo - Analysis
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Brand
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Bacardi creates Bacardi rum marketing role
- Tesco pulls small carton-size Ribena, Rubicon, Cap
- Whyte & Mackay brings RumChata to UK
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research