PARIS: Danone Group and San Benedetto Join Forces on Polish Water Market
Danone Group, the world's second largest packaged water producer, has teamed up with San Benedetto, Italy's top water brand and number 3 worldwide, in a 50/50 joint venture to enter the Polish market. At 1.3 billion liters, Poland is Central Europe's largest water market.This joint venture will produce bottled water carrying the Danone and San Benedetto brands on the still and sparkling water segments.With a per capita consumption at around 30 liters, the water market has doubled since 1994 in Poland, and further strong growth is anticipated in the years ahead.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Global Travel Retail - What is the Grey Market?
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard pairs Usain Bolt with Mumm Champagne