CANADA: Danone further strengthens position in home and office market
French group Danone, through its Quebec subsidiary, Labrador Laurentiennes, has acquired Patrimoine des Eaux du Quebec. The company is ranked the number three player in the Canadian home and office delivery (HOD) market. With 2001 volumes of 70 million litres, mainly under the "Naturo" brand, it is market leader in the Quebec City region.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Wine in the UK: Tell Us Something We Don't Know
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- William Grant opens Tullamore D.E.W. distillery
- Rabobank warns of "mountainous task" for Scotch
- Bacardi lifts curtain on Bombay Sapphire distiller