NZ: Danone edges closer to target
French food group, Danone, has claimed further shareholder acceptances in its bid to take control of New Zealand drinks group, Frucor. Danone now controls 68.5% of the shares just one day before the offer, contingent of gaining 90% of the shares, closes. Danone has already hinted it might settle for majority control of Frucor which produces the energy drink "V" as well as bottled water, fruit juices, and "new age" beverages.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range