US: Danone debuts new Evian babies commercial
Danone's Evian ad comes two years after the roller baby commercial debuted
Two years after its roller babies commercial, the US arm of the food and beverage giant has aired a new 'Live Young' campaign, it said yesterday (19 April). Entitled 'Baby Inside', the interactive commercial offers consumers a chance to get involved in the ad.
The advert, which can be viewed below, features portraits of people wearing Evian t-shirts with babies in different poses. The t-shirts appear to the beat of the background music, creating the illusion that the babies are dancing.
A version of the commercial will be released on the internet at www.LetsBabyDance.evian.com, where consumers can load up their own pictures.
"This time, we are promoting Live Young ... that allows consumers to become a part of the new campaign," said Danone Waters of America's vice president of marketing, Jerome Goure. "The relationship consumers have with brands has changed. People want to communicate, interact and co-create with them."
Richard Hall is the chairman and founder of Zenith International, a food and drinks consultancy with around 1,000 clients in 50 countries. Here, we ask Hall what he expects the main influences will be...
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Coca-Cola Beverages Africa - A new powerhouse
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends