FRANCE: Danone banks on Snoopy to wake up Badoit
Danone has called on the services of Snoopy in the latest ad campaign for its sparkling water brand, Badoit.
TV ads show Snoopy asleep on the roof of his kennel and being woken up by Badoit's bubbles. The tagline is: "Nothing wakes me up like Badoit!"
The campaign brings a change in emphasis to the brand's qualities. Gone is the traditional reference to its digestion-enhancing properties. Badoit is now, first and foremost, a dynamic, energy-enhancing beverage.
As the US distillers' association, Discus, for the first time in its history publishes its annual report into spirits advertising, which includes complaints against its self-regulatory code, David Rob...
Maxxium Worldwide could come under pressure if Pernod and Fortune's Allied Domecq bid is successful, according to press reports today (14 April)....
Groupe Danone is keen to follow other global food and drink companies into Russia's bottled water and beverage market, according to local reports....
A poor start to the year in France is expected to hit Groupe Danone through to the middle of 2005....
It's been a quiet day on the Pernod/Allied Domecq front....
Union de Cervecerias Peruanas Backus y Johnston (Backus) is looking to expand sales of ts Cusquena beer brand in the UK and US....
Conflicting reports circulated this weekend over whether Bacardi International is looking to form a counter-bid for Allied Domecq....
Todays press reports into Pernod and Fortune's hopes to buy Allied Domecq warn of possible conflicts and set a date for completion....
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- Will value-sharing in Travel Retail become reality
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Diageo's Oban Little Bay single malt Scotch - NPD
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research