US: Danone and Coke reported close to Evian deal
French food and drinks conglomerate, Groupe Danone, and soft drinks giant, Coca-Cola Co., are reportedly close to signing a deal which would see Coca-Cola take over as the licensed importer and distributor for Danone's Evian mineral water brand. Inside sources have also suggested Coke is negotiating to acquire McKesson, Danone's US home and office water delivery business.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss