US: Danone and Coke reported close to Evian deal
French food and drinks conglomerate, Groupe Danone, and soft drinks giant, Coca-Cola Co., are reportedly close to signing a deal which would see Coca-Cola take over as the licensed importer and distributor for Danone's Evian mineral water brand. Inside sources have also suggested Coke is negotiating to acquire McKesson, Danone's US home and office water delivery business.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Molson Coors CEO to retire
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned