MEXICO: Danone acquires 51% stake in Pureza Aga
Groupe Danone announced today that it has acquired a 50% stake in Mexico's Pureza Aga, the fifth largest brand of packaged water in the world. Pureza Aga, which was launched in 1950, bottles and distributes purified water to residential and commercial outlets in Mexico's largest cities. It also has a network of ten plants and 16 distribution centres, employing nearly 4,000 people.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- NPD: The Craft Cocktail Revolution
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Quintessential Brands changes MD at Essential unit