US: Dane Cellars releases first wines
Dane Cellars, a boutique winery specialising in ultra premium wines from Sonoma Valley, has announced the release of its first wines.
The California-based winery, which aims to produce 250 cases per year, said yesterday (8 April) that its inaugural release includes 150 cases of Sonoma Valley 2006 Cabernet Sauvignon and 50 cases of 2006 Sonoma Valley Zinfandel.
Winemaker and owner Bart Hansen has around 20 years of experience making wine in Sonoma, including for Kenwood Vineyards and Benziger Family Winery, where he helped to develop a biodynamic winemaking programme.
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- The Cognac Category - Everything you need to know
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Edrington readies Americas, GTR exec switches
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- High-end Cognac making recovery in China - Pernod
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends