USA: Dairy Industry Tries New Packaging
Hoping to juice up its sales, the dairy industry is making big changes in the looks of the plastic jug, created half a century ago.New on the market are a pitcher-like jug so easy to pour from that a 4-year-old can use it -- without spilling -- and jazzy single-serving bottles of flavored milk aimed at teen-age boys that would replace the half-pint cartons that are the staple of school cafeterias.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo bags Facebook unit boss as director