USA: Dairy Industry Tries New Packaging
Hoping to juice up its sales, the dairy industry is making big changes in the looks of the plastic jug, created half a century ago.New on the market are a pitcher-like jug so easy to pour from that a 4-year-old can use it -- without spilling -- and jazzy single-serving bottles of flavored milk aimed at teen-age boys that would replace the half-pint cartons that are the staple of school cafeterias.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Change Your Name Before It's Too Late
- What's on the M&A cards for San Miguel Brewery?
- Comment - Wine - Not on the List
- Interview - PepsiCo chief scientific officer
- just the Answer: Pernod Ricard's Nick Blacknell
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- First Drinks becomes William Grant UK
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- Pernod takes 84% stake in Avion Spirits
- Edrington to set up global Travel Retail team