US: Daily’s launches Divine new line
Daily's has introduced a new line of non-alcoholic cocktail mixers.
The US cocktail and mixer company said on Friday (28 September) that the brand, named Daily's Divines, will be available in three flavours and can be added to any flavoured liqueur or spirit to create martini-style cocktails.
Daily's marketing director Tim Barr said: "Our research tells us that consumers sometimes struggle with the decision of dessert or after dinner drink at the end of the meal. Daily's Divines makes the decision easy by combining the sweetness of dessert with the relaxation of a post meal cocktail."
The launch will be supported with consumer and trade marketing, point-of-sale displays and cards to educate consumers about the range as well as sampling events, the company said.
Barr added: "Daily's Divine's offers a way for on-premise operators to capitalise on consumer experimentation offering unique sweet concoctions that blend favourite indulgent flavours with complimentary spirits. It's a win for everyone."
The Daily's range is produced by American Beverage Corporation, which itself is owned by Dutch food group Royal Wessanen.
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Time for Heineken to make a European break
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1