US: Daily’s launches Divine new line
Daily's has introduced a new line of non-alcoholic cocktail mixers.
The US cocktail and mixer company said on Friday (28 September) that the brand, named Daily's Divines, will be available in three flavours and can be added to any flavoured liqueur or spirit to create martini-style cocktails.
Daily's marketing director Tim Barr said: "Our research tells us that consumers sometimes struggle with the decision of dessert or after dinner drink at the end of the meal. Daily's Divines makes the decision easy by combining the sweetness of dessert with the relaxation of a post meal cocktail."
The launch will be supported with consumer and trade marketing, point-of-sale displays and cards to educate consumers about the range as well as sampling events, the company said.
Barr added: "Daily's Divine's offers a way for on-premise operators to capitalise on consumer experimentation offering unique sweet concoctions that blend favourite indulgent flavours with complimentary spirits. It's a win for everyone."
The Daily's range is produced by American Beverage Corporation, which itself is owned by Dutch food group Royal Wessanen.
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade Could Be a Hard Sell
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q4 & FY
- Focus - Suntory Holdings' FY Performance
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Asahi Beverages CEO to step down - report
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report