US: Daily’s launches Divine new line
Daily's has introduced a new line of non-alcoholic cocktail mixers.
The US cocktail and mixer company said on Friday (28 September) that the brand, named Daily's Divines, will be available in three flavours and can be added to any flavoured liqueur or spirit to create martini-style cocktails.
Daily's marketing director Tim Barr said: "Our research tells us that consumers sometimes struggle with the decision of dessert or after dinner drink at the end of the meal. Daily's Divines makes the decision easy by combining the sweetness of dessert with the relaxation of a post meal cocktail."
The launch will be supported with consumer and trade marketing, point-of-sale displays and cards to educate consumers about the range as well as sampling events, the company said.
Barr added: "Daily's Divine's offers a way for on-premise operators to capitalise on consumer experimentation offering unique sweet concoctions that blend favourite indulgent flavours with complimentary spirits. It's a win for everyone."
The Daily's range is produced by American Beverage Corporation, which itself is owned by Dutch food group Royal Wessanen.
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Premiumisation comes to bottled water - NPD
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Private equity poised for SABMiller Europe buy?
- AB InBev to sell SABMiller Cent'l, E Europe assets
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Carlsberg's Shed Head and Bad Apple craft - NPD
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Carbonates in India