US: Daily’s launches bartender friendly bottles
Daily's has launched pour spout packaging for its cocktail mixer line in the US.
The cocktail mix and pre-mix cocktail brand said today (19 June), said that the 1-litre PET pour spout packaging will be contoured to fit a bartender's grip and includes colour-coded caps for easy identification in the speed rack.
Daily's marketing director Tim Barr said: "We conducted extensive research with bartenders across the country and developed the optimal pour spout closure to meet their needs. It's a win for professional bartenders and in-home mixologists."
The new packaging will launch in the US off-trade in August and will be supported by print and online advertising, targeted on-premise email blasts, sales kits, retail POS and a web contest. Among Daily's products available in the pour spout package are Margarita Mix, Pina Colada Mix and Non-Alcoholic Triple Sec.
Daily's Cocktail Mixers and Ready-to-Drink Cocktails are manufactured by American Beverage Corporation. ABC, a diversified non-carbonated beverage company, is part of the multi-billion dollar Dutch food group Royal Wessanen.
A glance at the "Water List" at exclusive London hotel Claridge's may give one a glimpse into the future for the water sector. The lofty prices being asked for exotic waters sourced from far-flung cou...
The wine world - whether consumers or producers - is often characterised as traditional and conservative. But environmental concerns, rising transport and raw material costs and the need to cater for ...
The growth of still soft drinks, such as juices and functional waters, presents manufacturers with a problem, as they are more susceptible to spoilage than traditional carbonated drinks. However, thei...
Castel Group has said it will look to bottle its wines in PET if the price of glass continues to rise next year....
Coca-Cola Amatil has upped its profit forecast for the second half of this year....
Coca-Cola Drycker Sverige AB has invested in its bottling facility, the company said today....
Baltika Breweries has launched a new beer to its Kupecheskoye brand....
Brau Union has turned its Gasteiner mineral water unit into a joint venture....
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Editor's Viewpoint – What I've Learnt About Chile
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- Anheuser-Busch to cut 60 bottling jobs
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages