US: Daily’s introduces new Mojito
Daily's, the US-based non-alcoholic cocktail and premixed cocktail maker, has launched a new flavour to its ready-to-drink range in the US.
The drink, a pre-mixed Mojito targeted at women, will be available this spring and will retail at US$6.99 for four 10oz. pouches.
"Adding one of America's favourite cocktail flavours to the family is a logical next step for Daily's," said Daily's marketing director Tim Barr yesterday (30 April). "Now we are offering our trade partners another popular new flavour that allows consumers to taste the Daily's difference for themselves."
Daily's Cocktail Mixers and Ready-to-Drink Cocktails are manufactured by American Beverage Corporation, which in turn is owned by Dutch food group Royal Wessanen.
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Will the Selfie Prove the Tonic for Beauty Drinks?
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review