US: Daily’s expands RTD cocktail line
Daily's has announced plans to launch two additions to its read-to-drink cocktail line.
The cocktail and mixer company said yesterday (13 February) that its 1.75-litre Mojito bag-in-box and 10oz Frozen Pina Colada pouch will roll out across the US marketplace this spring.
Daily's marketing director Tim Barr said: "Our new box takes all of the hassle out of serving and enjoying delicious Mojitos anytime. Our new single serve Pina Colada pouch is easy to buy, easy to use and offers consumers consistently great tasting cocktails. Retailers can be assured that their customers are getting ready-to-drink cocktails made with the best tasting, all natural flavours available, in true Daily's traditions."
Daily's Mojito multi-serve boxes will be shipped in boxes of six and retail at US$13.99, while Daily's single-serve Pina Colada pouches will retail at $6.99 for four.
The launch of both products will be supported by magazine advertising, sampling and POS displays, the company said.
Barr added: "Adding these two favorite cocktail flavors to the family is a logical next step for Daily's and an opportunity for us to offer our trade partners new products that allows consumers to taste the Daily's difference for themselves."
Daily's cocktail mixers and RTD cocktails are manufactured by American Beverage Corp. ABC, a diversified non-carbonated beverage company, is part of the Dutch food group Royal Wessanen.
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Coca-Cola to get boost from Monster in China
- CCE shows faith in Coca-Cola Life with full launch
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- United Spirits bids for distribution deal approval
- Gruppo Campari US unit head steps down
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018