INDIA: Dabur India revamps Real juice line
Dabur India has introduced “contemporary, six-layer” packaging as part of the revamp
Dabur India has relaunched its 'Real' juice line with new packaging, an image redesign, the appointment of a brand ambassador and an advertising campaign.
The fruit juice firm has introduced "contemporary, six-layer" packaging as part of the revamp, along with an image redesign featuring fruit images on an orange background and a new logo, it said today (8 December).
Indian actress and model Sonali Bendre will act as brand ambassador for the juice range and will appear in a television advert, which airs across news, niche and regional channels in India this month.
A national print advertising campaign is also being launched, which will involve an outdoor campaign covering markets including Delhi, Mumbai, Chandigarh and Bangalore.
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- Diageo's smart Seedlip sustainability move
- Concha y Toro's Q2 by region, brand - Focus
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- Heineken unveils new mid-strength lager Heineken 3
- Beam Suntory's Bowmore 10 Year Old - NPD
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review