GERMANY/POLAND: Döhler snaps up Aromes Group
Beverage and food ingredients producer Döhler has acquired Polish group Aromes for an undisclosed sum.
German-based Dohler said today (17 September) that the takeover of the company sets it up for further growth in the East European flavours market. Aromes, which provides offers beverage bases, emulsions, colours and compounds, has a production site near Warsaw and two sales offices, one in Ukraine and the other in the Baltic states.
Döhler has 23 production sites, 48 sales offices and application centres and operates in around 130 countries.
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Can Bacardi take its rum back to the party?
- What Trans-Pacific Partnership means for drinks
- Japan and the global soft drinks race
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Carlsberg UK chief James Lousada quits
- A-B InBev raises SABMiller offer to GBP70.5bn
- Brito gives call to arms to SABMiller shareholders
- Beam Suntory CMO to stand down
- Ketel One co-owner now Bols' largest shareholder
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV - Strategy and SWOT Report