GERMANY/POLAND: Döhler snaps up Aromes Group
Beverage and food ingredients producer Döhler has acquired Polish group Aromes for an undisclosed sum.
German-based Dohler said today (17 September) that the takeover of the company sets it up for further growth in the East European flavours market. Aromes, which provides offers beverage bases, emulsions, colours and compounds, has a production site near Warsaw and two sales offices, one in Ukraine and the other in the Baltic states.
Döhler has 23 production sites, 48 sales offices and application centres and operates in around 130 countries.
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Focus - The Prosecco shortage that isn't
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Mixto Tequila poised for "golden age"
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review