GERMANY/POLAND: Döhler snaps up Aromes Group
Beverage and food ingredients producer Döhler has acquired Polish group Aromes for an undisclosed sum.
German-based Dohler said today (17 September) that the takeover of the company sets it up for further growth in the East European flavours market. Aromes, which provides offers beverage bases, emulsions, colours and compounds, has a production site near Warsaw and two sales offices, one in Ukraine and the other in the Baltic states.
Döhler has 23 production sites, 48 sales offices and application centres and operates in around 130 countries.
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Anheuser-Busch InBev lines up new chairman
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014