GERMANY/POLAND: Döhler snaps up Aromes Group
Beverage and food ingredients producer Döhler has acquired Polish group Aromes for an undisclosed sum.
German-based Dohler said today (17 September) that the takeover of the company sets it up for further growth in the East European flavours market. Aromes, which provides offers beverage bases, emulsions, colours and compounds, has a production site near Warsaw and two sales offices, one in Ukraine and the other in the Baltic states.
Döhler has 23 production sites, 48 sales offices and application centres and operates in around 130 countries.
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future