GERMANY/POLAND: Döhler snaps up Aromes Group
Beverage and food ingredients producer Döhler has acquired Polish group Aromes for an undisclosed sum.
German-based Dohler said today (17 September) that the takeover of the company sets it up for further growth in the East European flavours market. Aromes, which provides offers beverage bases, emulsions, colours and compounds, has a production site near Warsaw and two sales offices, one in Ukraine and the other in the Baltic states.
Döhler has 23 production sites, 48 sales offices and application centres and operates in around 130 countries.
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo Australia appoints commercial head
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- A-B InBev to "kick the tyres" at Coca-Cola
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Wine Market: News and Events September 2015