CZECH REPUBLIC: Czech beer volumes drop in H1
Higher taxes caused beer volume sales in the Czech Republic to drop by 10% in the first half of 2010, compared to the same period of last year, according to the country's Association of Breweries and Malt Plants.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Will Remy come off worse in China Cognac recovery?
- William Grant and Drambuie: It Had to be You
- Wines of the Beautiful South Ups its Game
- Soft Drinks & Water - Russia in Turmoil
- Bacardi-Martini appoints Southern Europe chief
- Diageo opens Guinness Brewhouse No 4 in Dublin
- William Grant gives Sailor Jerry pack revamp
- Scottish leader speaks out over Scotch whisky
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l