AUS: Cumulus blitzes US wine market
Cumulus Wines has achieved 100% national distribution across the US within the past six months.
The Australian wine company created a North American team in October last year and launched its Rolling, Climbing and Philip Shaw Wine brands there in January.
Cumulus attributed the wide distribution to market confidence in the company's wines from Orange and the broad appeal to on-premise and retail customers. Cumulus added that sales targets for the first year were ahead of schedule.
Ron Mertz, managing director for Culumus North America, said: "Achieving national distribution so quickly is an affirmation of the exciting and different wines of Cumulus. These estate-grown, high-elevation and cool climate wines crafted by Philip Shaw are setting a trend toward more elegant style wines that reflect their terroir and offer consumers a premium wine experience that is undoubtedly reserved for much higher price points."
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much Needed Stability?
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- A Dangerous World and the Threat to Beverages
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- SABMiller beer volumes fall as China holds back Q3
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets