USA: Cuidao to Expand Distribution of Red Dragon Beer into Texas and Louisiana Texas Brokerage Firm to Spearhead the Introduction
Cuidao Holding Corporation, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: CDAO - news), a distributor of imported and specialty beers, wines and spirits, announced today that it has entered into an agreement with Houston based broker Bruce Edwards to spearhead the Company's introduction and distribution drive of Red Dragon Beer in Texas and Louisiana.After careful evaluation of several markets, the management of Cuidao has decided that the Texas and Louisiana markets offer great potential for Red Dragon Beer. Both markets have significant and rapidly growing Asian populations, coupled with growing affluence within the ethnic market that make it ripe for the introduction of the line of Red Dragon Beer products.Brand registration and wholesaler evaluation is currently underway in Texas. Distribution of Red Dragon Beer, including Red Dragon Xtreme, Red Dragon Light and soon-to-be-introduced Red Dragon Amber, should begin within the next few weeks."Texas and Louisiana have a large number of Chinese restaurants, which will be the initial primary market for this product line. In Texas, Chinese restaurants account for the largest group of ethnic restaurants. These restaurants create an untapped demand for Cuidao's diversified portfolio of Chinese imports and form a great base for any distributor," says Bruce Edwards, Broker.Michael Fisher, president of Cuidao, said, "This is a great step in our controlled expansion plans. Red Dragon is doing well within our current distribution geographies. We believe that the product will perform even better in Texas and Louisiana, which would add significantly to the Company's growing revenues."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Should Boston Beer Co put up the For Sale sign?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- AB InBev snaps up Italy's Birra del Borgo
- Smirnoff Ice Electric flavours - NPD
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends