USA: Cuidao to Expand Distribution of Red Dragon Beer into Texas and Louisiana Texas Brokerage Firm to Spearhead the Introduction
Cuidao Holding Corporation, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: CDAO - news), a distributor of imported and specialty beers, wines and spirits, announced today that it has entered into an agreement with Houston based broker Bruce Edwards to spearhead the Company's introduction and distribution drive of Red Dragon Beer in Texas and Louisiana.After careful evaluation of several markets, the management of Cuidao has decided that the Texas and Louisiana markets offer great potential for Red Dragon Beer. Both markets have significant and rapidly growing Asian populations, coupled with growing affluence within the ethnic market that make it ripe for the introduction of the line of Red Dragon Beer products.Brand registration and wholesaler evaluation is currently underway in Texas. Distribution of Red Dragon Beer, including Red Dragon Xtreme, Red Dragon Light and soon-to-be-introduced Red Dragon Amber, should begin within the next few weeks."Texas and Louisiana have a large number of Chinese restaurants, which will be the initial primary market for this product line. In Texas, Chinese restaurants account for the largest group of ethnic restaurants. These restaurants create an untapped demand for Cuidao's diversified portfolio of Chinese imports and form a great base for any distributor," says Bruce Edwards, Broker.Michael Fisher, president of Cuidao, said, "This is a great step in our controlled expansion plans. Red Dragon is doing well within our current distribution geographies. We believe that the product will perform even better in Texas and Louisiana, which would add significantly to the Company's growing revenues."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Pernod Ricard allays Havana Club shortage fears
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research