USA: Cuidao Holding Corporation's New Distribution Agreement Expands Product Line And Revenue Projections
Cuidao Holding Corporation, Inc., (OTC Bulletin Board: CDAO) an importer and distributor of specialty beers, wines and spirits, has entered into an exclusive Distribution Agreement with the Beacon Wine Company, Inc.As Cuidao's exclusive agent for Florida, Beacon Wine Company will import, market and sell the "Value collection", an assortment of ten superior quality Spanish wines that retail for under $12.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research