USA: Cuidao Holding Corporation's New Distribution Agreement Expands Product Line And Revenue Projections
Cuidao Holding Corporation, Inc., (OTC Bulletin Board: CDAO) an importer and distributor of specialty beers, wines and spirits, has entered into an exclusive Distribution Agreement with the Beacon Wine Company, Inc.As Cuidao's exclusive agent for Florida, Beacon Wine Company will import, market and sell the "Value collection", an assortment of ten superior quality Spanish wines that retail for under $12.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Sustainability in Wine - Part IV
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Pernod agrees Caribe Cooler sale to Grupo Bepensa
- Tequila set for export boost after record 2014
- Thailand pulls back from New Year alcohol ban