USA: Cuidao Holding Corporation's New Distribution Agreement Expands Product Line And Revenue Projections
As Cuidao's exclusive agent for Florida, Beacon Wine Company will import, market and sell the "Value collection", an assortment of ten superior quality Spanish wines that retail for under $12.99 per bottle. The wines included are Castillo de Almansa Reserva, Oristan Reserva, Gran Oristan Reserva, Monte Pinadillo Crianza, Xenus Brut Cava, Montesol Reuda Superior, Vegaval Plata Reserva, Vegaval Plata Gran Reserva and Roquero Tinto.
Cuidao states that projected revenue for the year will be enhanced by approximately 20% as a result of this product line addition.
"During the 1999 rollout of our wine portfolio, retail storeowners requested Spanish wines," explained Robert Walker, Managing Director of R & R (Bordeaux) Imports, Inc., a subsidiary of Cuidao Holding Corporation. "After carefully searching and reviewing other alternatives, the company is pleased to have selected Beacon's portfolio of affordable Spanish wines."
In addition, several other Spanish wines will be added. The majority of these wines have been hand selected by Bob Heyman, President of Beacon Wine Company, and most are currently ranked as extremely good buys by the Wine Enthusiast Magazine in its August 2000 rankings.
"Diversification of the company's portfolio has been a desire of management. With such a prestigious portfolio of affordable Spanish wines, the company is optimistic about its entry into the Spanish marketplace," stated C. Michael Fisher, President of Cuidao Holding Corp.
Since June 2000, Cuidao's diversified wine portfolio has grown from 160 to over 240 French, South African and Spanish wines.
Cuidao Holding Corporation is a development stage company that is in the process of implementing a vertical roll-up and consolidation of the highly fragmented alcoholic beverage specialty and import industry. Cuidao Holding Corporation imports, manages, distributes and develops markets for a rapidly growing portfolio of international and regional brands of beer, wines and spirits. The Company currently participates in specific niche segments of the approximate $100 billion alcoholic beverage market in the United States.
This press release contains "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the 1933 Securities Act and Section 21E of the 1934 Securities Exchange Act. Actual results could differ materially, as the result of such factors as (1) competition in the markets for the products and services sold by the company, (2) the ability of the company to execute its plans, (3) the availability of financing at favorable terms, and (4) other factors detailed in the company's public filings with the SEC.
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Diageo confirms Australia RTD abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Pernod takes Absolut Warhol push to Travel Retail
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review