USA: Cuidao Holding Corporation's New Distribution Agreement Expands Product Line And Revenue Projections
Cuidao Holding Corporation, Inc., (OTC Bulletin Board: CDAO) an importer and distributor of specialty beers, wines and spirits, has entered into an exclusive Distribution Agreement with the Beacon Wine Company, Inc.As Cuidao's exclusive agent for Florida, Beacon Wine Company will import, market and sell the "Value collection", an assortment of ten superior quality Spanish wines that retail for under $12.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- How the can has a part to play in beer's future
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- The Future of Cocktails - Consumer Trends
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- Diageo reveals revival plan for former factory
- William Grant sees 2015 sales, profits lift
- Stoli Group CEO Rob Cullins to step down
- Jose Cuervo applies to go public
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends