USA: Cuidao Holding Corporation's New Distribution Agreement Expands Product Line And Revenue Projections
Cuidao Holding Corporation, Inc., (OTC Bulletin Board: CDAO) an importer and distributor of specialty beers, wines and spirits, has entered into an exclusive Distribution Agreement with the Beacon Wine Company, Inc.As Cuidao's exclusive agent for Florida, Beacon Wine Company will import, market and sell the "Value collection", an assortment of ten superior quality Spanish wines that retail for under $12.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What's on the M&A cards for San Miguel Brewery?
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Change Your Name Before It's Too Late
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Comment - Wine - Not on the List
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- First Drinks becomes William Grant UK
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team
- Pernod takes 84% stake in Avion Spirits