USA: Cuidao Holding Corporation Signs Exclusive Sales & Marketing Agreement With World Class Beer Imports
Cuidao Holding Corporation, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: CDAO), a distributor of imported and specialty beers, wines and spirits, announced today that it has entered into an exclusive sales and marketing agreement with World Class Beer Imports, Ft. Lauderdale, FL.Under the terms of the agreement, Cuidao Holding Corporation will sell, distribute and service all of WCBI's customers and will serve as the sole and exclusive agent for WCBI for the sales and marketing of WCB's existing product lines. For a complete listing of all imported beers, please visit
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- How the can has a part to play in beer's future
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- Stoli Group CEO Rob Cullins to step down
- William Grant sees 2015 sales, profits lift
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends