USA: Cuidao Holding Corporation Signs Exclusive Sales & Marketing Agreement With World Class Beer Imports
Cuidao Holding Corporation, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: CDAO), a distributor of imported and specialty beers, wines and spirits, announced today that it has entered into an exclusive sales and marketing agreement with World Class Beer Imports, Ft. Lauderdale, FL.Under the terms of the agreement, Cuidao Holding Corporation will sell, distribute and service all of WCBI's customers and will serve as the sole and exclusive agent for WCBI for the sales and marketing of WCB's existing product lines. For a complete listing of all imported beers, please visit
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research