USA: Cuidao Holding Corporation Signs Exclusive Sales & Marketing Agreement With World Class Beer Imports
Cuidao Holding Corporation, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: CDAO), a distributor of imported and specialty beers, wines and spirits, announced today that it has entered into an exclusive sales and marketing agreement with World Class Beer Imports, Ft. Lauderdale, FL.Under the terms of the agreement, Cuidao Holding Corporation will sell, distribute and service all of WCBI's customers and will serve as the sole and exclusive agent for WCBI for the sales and marketing of WCB's existing product lines. For a complete listing of all imported beers, please visit
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- The global beer category - The facts
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research